Oatmeal and Milbona recipe
- oatmeal (fine grained)
- liquid sweetener
- Measure 30-40g of fine grained oatmeal
- Add water just enough to cover the oats
- Cook it until it starts to boil
- While cooking, add cinammon and liquid sweetener
- Remove from the heat and add in 250g of Milbona.
- Mix until consistent and let it cool for a bit
**Milbona is brand of produce carried in Lidl supermarket. Currently, cheese is called Pilos Fresh Cheese. Pilos being different (but basically the same) brand also carried in Lidl only. I call it Milbona since that was the name it was know for when first appeard and every gym rat went crazy for it.