- Cut toritillas into quaters so you get 32 slices
- Cut chicken into strips so it can fit into tortilla slice
- Add very liberal amount of seasoning mix, salt and oil to the meat and let it marinade at least an hour (ideally over night)
- Roll meat into tortillas and use tootpick so it stays in place
- Cover bottom of the pan with oil so it would cover half of taquitos
- Fry on high heat for a few minutes on each side (until golden brown)
- Remove toothpicks and serve with white and red dip
Mix cheese spread and sour cream together. Add seasonings per taste.